The Greenery Bulacan (Opens 8am-6pm Everyday) is located at #80 San Juan St. Rio Vista Subdivision, Sabang, Baliuag, Bulacan. It is a perfect place to release stress, to stay away from the noise and pollution of the metro and you can spend your summer with your family here. This place is also popular for lovely couples for their pre-nup pictorials and wedding venues. (don’t worry bes pwede din naman kayo mag team building dito. You will never be alone.LOL)
How to get there:
- The best way for a commuter to get there is by taking a bus from Baliwag Transit Bus Station in Cubao going to Baliwag for Php 75, the last stop of the bus is same drop off point. Travel time 1-1.5 hrs (Pwede din naman ibang bus company mga bes, basta make sure going to baliwag ang pupuntahan nyo. Pwede kayong bumaba sa SM Baliwag bes. Same price lang din)
- Ride a tricycle for Php 20-30 from the bus terminal going to Rio Vista Subdivision in Sabang. (may mga sign board naman bes kaya di kayo mawawala, di tulad nang ex mo.)
- (Vice versa lang pag pauwi bes.)
They also offer the following:
Day Tour Packages
-Php 1200/pax inlcudes lunch, snacks, use of their infinity pools with a very cozy cottages. (sulit na yan bes promise!)
They also have a fine dining restaurant, a mini bar and souvenir shop inside The Pavilion. The food here is great!
Water Sports (Kayaking and Jetski)
For more info and inquiries about the above offers you may contact them at
Tel Number: +044 766 6325
Telefax: +044 766 6326
Sun Mobile: +0922 827 5122
For Hotel/Accommodation Reservation:
Sun Mobile: +63922-8275124
Travel Notes, Tips and My 3P’s ratings (Price, Place, Personnel):
– Reservation is a must. You may contact them ahead of time. Contact details above.
– Bring a lot of water (uuhawin ka sa kakalakad bes)
– For side trips: Visit the Mt. Carmel Church (walking distance from The Greenery)
San Agustin Church (near at the bus terminal)
– Much better if you arrive there as early as you can.(para mas masulit nyo ito mga bes). The sunset here is also amazing.
– Do not forget to buy the famous Chicaron of Bulacan.
Price : 7/10 For me it is quite expensive for a traveler under tight budget. (Pero kung afford mo naman ito bes, promise worth it naman ang bayad at magiging memorable eto na eperience yung makalimutan mo ang ang mga sakit nang nakaraan bes. CHERET!.)
Place : 8/10 The Pools are well maintained and Comfort Rooms are clean. The food in this place is very delicious home cooked food served with love. It defines what comfort food is and the good thing is that you can choose where you would like to eat. (pwede ka doon sa kanilang Floating Gazebo or sa taas ng Light house bes, kung gusto mo talagang mapag-isa.) Over-all it is a family-friendly place and I am sure that the picturesque view is perfect for your family photo album.
Personnel : 9/10 They are all accommodating, from the front desk to Ate’s who deliver our food safely. They are very friendly to all the guests and they will make sure that their guests will go home with a full smile in their faces.
For Updated Room reservation:
Single Detach Villa : 4400/night for 1-2 pax Room type is either Two double twin bed/ 1 king size bed/ 1 single bed
Grand Villa : 23,000/night for 8-10 pax Room type is a villa with *5 rooms
*room 1 : one twin bed, sleeps 2
*room 2 : one twin bed, sleeps 2
*room 3 : one twin bed, sleeps 2
*room 4 : one twin bed, sleeps 2
*room 5 : two single beds, sleeps 2
*Villa includes a receiving area
Guidelines for Villa Reservation:
- Reservation can be scheduled at least 3 days in advance or longer. Booking can be made thru phone, call, e-mail or text or a representative
- Reservation fee is Php 2000 per room, non-refundable, non-transferable but deductible in total amount.
- Reservation fee can be deposited via bank transfer. A copy of deposit slip should be emailed or faxed to The Greenery for verification.
- Walk-in reservation is also welcome but it does not guarantee a spot. Calling and advising in advance is preferred.
- Full payment is cash basis only.
- Bringing of food and beverages are not allowed. Our mini bar is available for short order. Advance order for meals can also be arranged.
On the day of accommodation:
- Upon arrival at The Greenery, client shall proceed to the front desk to settle transaction, orientation and room assignment.
- Front desk will register the guest upon presentation of guest’s ID. Front desk will issue a room assignment, explain the do’s and don’ts and will endorse the room upon check-in. Upon check-out, front desk will issue clearance for guest. The clearance from is to be submitted after check-out and to be given to the gate upon leaving the premise.
- Be reminded that any lost or damage items/articles will be charged back to the client.
- Please ensure your valuables at all times, in the event of any lost items/articles. The Greenery is not to be held accountable.
follow me on IG: @officialshawnky and my friend @harrydozen